Welcome to the Cardinal Café
We are an Offer vs Serve USDA program. Your student now has a choice of entrée, milk, and up to two fruits (or one juice and one fruit) during breakfast and one entrée, one milk, one fruit and up to two vegetables from a variety offered daily during lunch.
We also offer the following cold options for lunch that include all milk, fruit and vegetable choices available with the menu entree:
A. EZ Jammer + 1 grain option/cheese stick OR yogurt
B. Cheese stick & yogurt/2 grain options
Chef salads are offered daily with a choice of fruit and milk
Reduced $ .30
Reduced $ .40
Milk $ .60
Water-small $ .50
Extra Entrée $2.25
All students have a MealTime lunch account. Money MUST be on the lunch account in order to purchase ala carte items including milk.
You may add money to the lunch account by sending cash or check to the office or through www.mymealtime.com. Registering is free and allows you to view the student account.
Step 1: Register. Click or tap the Register button and follow the onscreen prompts to create your My MealTime account.
Step 2: Link Your Student. Click or tap the ‘Add Student’ button, then find your student’s school. Link them to your profile by using their student ID number that was provided by your student’s school.
Step 3: Make a Deposit.** You may choose to store your credit/debit card for quick and easy repeat use.
** A small transaction fee will be assessed.
Breakfast & Lunch Program
• About our program - Cardinal Café 2019
• Directions for Setting Up Lunch Accounts
• Check your lunch account at www.mymealtime.com
• 2019-2020 Lunch Letter to Households (English)
• Free & Reduced Price Lunch Application
• Instrucciones para abrir una cuenta de compra de almuerzo
• Revise su cuenta de compra de almuerzo en www.mymealtime.com
• 2019-2020 - Una Carta al Hogar (link to Letter to Households - Spanish)
• Solicitud de hogar para comidas escolares gratis, o a precio reducido (link to application - Spanish).
Ice Cream Order Form (Click here)
4th, 5th - 11:10-11:30
3rd - 11:50-12:10
1st, 2nd - 11:50-12:10
7th, 8th - 12:30-12:50
6th - 12:50-1:10