To apply, print the appropriate application materials for your child’s grade. Applicants can hand carry completed materials to the school or Mail payment and completed materials, via the U.S. Postal Service first class mail, to:
Saint Bernadette Catholic School
7602 Old Keene Mill Rd.
Springfield VA. 22152
- Applications and supporting documents cannot be submitted electronically.
- Applications for the upcoming school year may not be submitted before January of upcoming school year.
- Barbara Dalmut, our school principal will make all acceptance decisions and after reviewing the application, parents will be notified.
Required Information and Documentation
To be considered for possible admission, the following items are required:
- Completed & signed application
- $125.00 non-refundable NEW student registration fee (Kinder-8th grade)
- Copy of birth certificate (original to be presented to school personnel for verification)
- Copy of baptismal certificate (if applicable)
- Current and two previous academic years’ report cards.
- Current and two previous academic years’ standardized test scores
- Release of students records
- Confidential Request for Information form (to be submitted by applicant’s teacher)
- Release of Student Records
- Confidential Request for Information form (to be submitted by applicant's teacher)
- Copy of IEP (if applicable)
- Copy of custody decree (if applicable)
- Virginia School Entrance Health form
- Immunization records
- Confidential Health History Form