To apply for admission the following is required (please click on each link):
1. Application Form - completed & signed
2. $175.00 for Kindergarten through 8th grade non-refundable new student registration fee.
Or $225 for Pre-Kindergarten (4 year old).
3. Copy of birth certificate (original to be presented to school personnel for verification)
4. Copy of baptismal certificate (if applicable)
5. Commonwealth of Virginia Entrance Health form - completed by child's physician
6. Confidential Health History Form- completed by parent
7. Release of Student Records form - signed by parent
8. Confidential Request for Information - to be completed by child's present teacher (if applicable)
9. If applying for grades 2 – 8, current and two previous academic years’ report cards, and standardized test scores.
(For point 9, the Registrar may request these records directly from student's previous school via a signed Release of Student Records Form)
Copy of IEP or SAP
Copy of Custody Decree
via US First Class Mail, or in person at:
Saint Bernadette Catholic School
7602 Old Keene Mill Rd.
Springfield, VA 22152
When all documents have been submitted with the application fee, Mrs. Barbara Dalmut, our Principal, will review and make all acceptance decisions.
Please read a message from our Mrs. Dalmut: Letter from Principal
International Students who wish to attend St. Bernadette’s, please see the Diocese of Arlington website for application process: International Students