To apply, print the appropriate application materials for your child’s grade. Applicants can hand carry completed materials to the school or Mail payment and completed materials, via the U.S. Postal Service first class mail, to:
Saint Bernadette Catholic School
Attn: Mrs. Mary Del Rio, Admissions
7602 Old Keene Mill Rd.
Springfield VA. 22152
Applications and supporting documents can be submitted electronically, please contact Mrs. Mary Del Rio in Admissions at (703) 451-8696.
Barbara Dalmut, our school principal will make all acceptance decisions and after reviewing the application, parents will be notified.
For information on transferring to Saint Bernadette Catholic School after the current school year has begun, contact Mrs. Mary Del Rio in Admissions at (703) 451-8696.
Application and Other Required Information for Admissions
To be considered for possible admission, the following items are required (please click on each link):
- Letter from Principal
- Completed & signed application: Application for Admission
- $175.00 non-refundable NEW student registration fee (Kinder-8th grade)
- Confidential Request for Information form (to be submitted by applicant’s teacher) Confidential Request for Information
- Copy of birth certificate (original to be presented to school personnel for verification)
- Copy of baptismal certificate (if applicable)
- Current and two previous academic years’ report cards.
- Current and two previous academic years’ standardized test scores
- Release of Student Records: Release of Student Records form
- Copy of IEP (if applicable)
- Copy of custody decree (if applicable)
- Virginia School Entrance Health form: Commonwealth of Virginia Entrance Health form
- Confidential Health History Form
- International Students